Wednesday 14 January 2009

Culture, Sophistication and Class.

Any regular readers of this blog will be well aware of my inherent sophistication, my thirst for culture and my natural standing amongst the echelon of the upper class. Yes yes. Last Saturday there was an event held in Birmingham that one of such noble blood could not pass. A chance to experience fine art amongst fine people whilst dining on the finest of cuisine.

MONSTER JAM 2009!!

It was cool, my first time seeing them. Matthew loved it. He was a touch pissed that Gravedigger lost in the first round of the race segment, but hey ho. Gravedigger won the freestyle so happiness returned. That's won of the great things about having a boy kid around the place - you get to do all these cool things and you can pretend it's all because of the kid. Not sure anyone believed me...

Was a fun afternoon out. Earplugs reccommended ... if you're a girl! And wow, my F-150 never sounded so quiet as on the drive home.

No comments: