Sunday 9 March 2008

Ginger - My wife to be!


<--- My lady - how I love her so. Not just because she's pouring me a pint either, it must be stated.

We first met via an online message board a couple of years ago. It was a place where people went to chat about tv shows, principally "24". Neither of us were looking for love, but we got chatting online, started talking on the phone, met up a few times and got engaged in October 2007. Ginger is from Alabama in the US and we are currently going through the process of getting me a visa so I can move over there, marry and settle.

She's a wonderful lady - bubbling over with character and affection. She has a son, Matthew, who certainly keeps her on her toes. Our family is completed by Dixie - a fantastic Cane Corso who she has raised from a puppy to the 80lb dog she is today. A wonderful mother and a wonderful wife to be. I'm a lucky, lucky man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.