Sunday 9 March 2008

TKO on Tour? An Introduction

Greetings all!

TKO?

TKO is the screen name I have used online for many years now. I first used it as a screen name on the BBC message boards when I signed up to discuss the television programme "24". The name came into my head from memories of playing old boxing games on my Sega Master system. I like the sound of it and have stuck with it as I have explored the world of internet messageboards.

TKO on Tour?

I've been lucky in life in that I have travelled to many countries, mostly on holiday but also with work. As tales of adventure from far flung countries are usually the most interesting anyone has to tell, I thought I would use the name as the basis for my blog. The Tour is about to embark on a more permanent relocation ... more on that to follow ...

So that's a brief introduction, hope you enjoy my Blog.

Ben

No comments: